- Division of Disability and Aging Services' Vermont Autism Needs and Resources
- Vermont Dept. of Health, Autism resource page: http://healthvermont.gov/family/autism.aspx
- Educator Autism Resource: http://www.practicalautismresources.com/
- Autism Resources http://www.vermontfamilynetwork.org/i-need-help-with/developmental-disabilities/autism/
- Camp Maple Leaf
Camp Maple Leaf is a fun camp experience that focuses on social skills and leisure/relaxation skills development for children and adolescents diagnosed with nonverbal learning disabilities, Asperger's Syndrome; high functioning Autism and PDD-NOS.
For more information: Camp Maple Leaf web page
- Camp Common Ground/Kaleidoscope "The goal of Camp Kaleidoscope is very simple…..to provide a relaxing summer camp experience where families affected by autism can enjoy a memorable vacation and create positive memories together." http://www.cgcvt.org/content/camp-kaleidoscope
- Camp Thorpe "Camp Thorpe was born of a desire to help those whose lives are challenged physically, developmentally and emotionally, and to bring happiness to those who, by their very condition are kept from many of the enjoyments of the average individual". http://www.campthorpe.org/
- Smuggler's Notch SNAP Program, an adaptive ski program. http://www.smuggs.com/pages/winter/kids/adaptive-programs.php
Adaptive Riding and Animal Therapy Programs:
- Champlain Adaptive Mounted Program (CHAMP)
- Farmhouse Center
- Southern Vermont Therapeutic Riding Center
Additional Resources:Autism Cares
- Disaster relief funding for families of children with autism.