- Serves all signing and non signing deaf, hard of hearing, late deafened, deaf-blind individuals to enhance awareness and education about crimes and abuse.
- Provides statewide interpreter and CART services.
- Funding source for children's hearing aids.
- Provides free adaptive telephone equipment to income qualified Vermonters with a variety of disabilities. Call the Vermont Department of Public Service at 1-800-622-4496 to inquire.
- Provides free assessments, equipment and training to people with significant combined hearing and vision loss who meet income eligibility requirements to enhance their access to distance communications (telephone, internet, mobile devices).