Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports (VASS)
- A non-profit organization dedicated to providing sports and recreational opportunities to individuals with disabilities.
- Provides recreational and competitive athletic opportunities for people with physical disabilities, and supports disabled athletes in their pursuit of excellence.
- Year round sports activities and competitions all over Vermont for people of all ages with cognitive impairments.
Kelly Brush Foundation
- The Kelly Brush Foundation was established by family and friends in 2006 after Kelly was injured in a ski race and suffered a spinal cord injury. It is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to:
- Advocating for improving ski racing safety
- Supporting research to treat and cure paralysis due to traumatic spinal cord injury (SCI)
- Improving the quality of life for individuals living with SCI by purchasing adaptive athletic equipment for those with financial limitations
- Supporting the U.S. Disabled Ski Team