Resources & Videos
- We are an interdisciplinary association of people with a common interest in technology and disability.
- FCC’s clearinghouse of accessibility features and technology based on compliance with the federal 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act.
- AT solutions for employers and businesses
- Shows Assistive Technology in Action
- Accessible reading for all.
Abledata lists photos and descriptions of the latest Assistive Technology products and rehabilitation equipment.
- The National Rehabilitation Information Center. Free online resource of publications and reseacrch about disabilites as well as many referral sources.
- Peer to peer reviews on the accessibility of places to go!
Read Write and Gold Software Instructional Videos:https://www.texthelp.com/en-us/support/training/feature-videos
Job Accommodation Network: A Federal program that helps people discover the appropriate job accommodations.
What is AT?
Assistive Technology and Employment resource :
AT solutions for employers and businesses:
Information for Deaf or HOH job seekers and their employers:
AT In the WorkplaceDivision of Vocational Rehabilitation, its job is to help people with disabilities to prepare themselves for work and find a job. www.vocrehab.vermont.gov
- 866-879-6757 (Voice/TTY)
The Vermont Association of Business, Industry and Rehabilitation increasing the employment of people with disabilities "one job at a time". http://www.vabir.org
Vermont Department of Labor, online job listings and job application form updated daily. http://www.labor.vermont.gov/