- Provides statewide services to Vermonters whose visual disability is a significant barrier to employment and when DBVI services are required to obtain or maintain employment.
- Provide training, instruction, and support services that enable blind and visually impaired adults to increase their activity and to live independently. We offer services free of charge to ensure that no one goes without needed assistance because of financial concerns.
- Accessible reading for all.
- The Council strives to improve the well-being of all blind and visually impaired people by: serving as a representative national organization of blind people.
- A consumer and advocacy organization to help blind persons achieve self-confidence and self-respect, and to act as a vehicle for collective self-expression by the blind.
- International membership organization dedicated to rendering all possible support and assistance to the professionals who work in all phases of education and rehabilitation.
- Videos of iOS accessibility features and audio recordings of ways to address daily living skills.